We have designed the accommodation with the mountain bike rider in mind. Our three units will each sleep 8, providing options for you to enjoy the trails as a family, or a larger group.
The Blue Derby
Riverside Trail that leads to the suspension bridge, pump track and main trail head runs right in front of Tin Mountain so our guests will be able to roll out and onto the trail to start their adventure straight away.
There will be an area dedicated to bike maintenance and secure bike storage for each unit. You can come off the trails, secure your bike and ditch the dirty clothes in the downstairs laundry before heading upstairs to relax in the lounge.
Each unit will have the following:
– two king bedrooms (king bed or two king single beds);
– a large bunk room sleeping 4 in 2 king single bunk beds;
– reverse cycle air conditioning in each bedroom;
– large lounge/ dining area with balcony overlooking the Ringarooma River;
– two bathrooms with underfloor heating;
– kitchenette with cooktop and convection microwave;
– bike cage; and
Tin Mountain is now open and you can reserve and confirm your accommodation here with no service, cleaning or booking fees.
Our future plans include the reinvigoration of the Tin Centre with plans to install a brew house and tap room where we can share our passion for crafting session ales and lagers for locals and visitors alike.
Subscribe to our guest book here
to keep up to date with what is happening at Tin Mountain.